Jim and I made through 5 grueling turns on the banks of the Volga on Saturday. This, so far, is a top notch scenario that could still go either way. Jim is writing up an AAR here. Since we aren't finished yet, I don't want to say too much and possibly provide valuable intel to my opponent.
Here's the math: I currently have 17 stone hexes. There is one Russian reinforcement group still to enter as we begin turn six. This means the number I am shooting for will be at least 26 and as many as 28 stone hexes. I can reduce that number by one for every 2 CVP I can exit off the east edge.
Hope to finish this weekend. Here are some photos.
Grumble Jones Annual Halloween Scenario GJ165 Trollskremd
-
Halloween season is upon us once again...this year's Halloween scenario has
been in work since March of this year. I used a lot of AI generated images
...
17 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment