Playing ASL for the first time in almost a year. Easing back in with a small-medium sized all infantry scenario from Festung Budapest, HKL 259. It's my first Budapest scenario, but it doesn't really deal with the FB ruleset much. The only real historical flavor in this one comes from the Axis ammo shortage.
The Russians will be pushing down from the hilltop, and my Axis defender will try to keep a line together, and not let them break through. Both sides have pretty tough looking forces, but the Axis ammo shortage makes their side also very fragile. I need to make every shot count.
Here is a current day image of the fighting area from Google earth.
Grumble Jones Annual Halloween Scenario GJ165 Trollskremd
-
Halloween season is upon us once again...this year's Halloween scenario has
been in work since March of this year. I used a lot of AI generated images
...
1 week ago


3 comments:
Are you playing by email?
Negative. Face-to-face. I'll post a brief AAR soon. Spoiler alert: I lost.
I bet you had a blast, though!
Post a Comment